On-demand webinar: How Microsoft Teams changes Internal Communications
Microsoft Teams has added an extra dimension to the digital workplace of many employees. With such widespread adoption, internal communicators and intranet managers need to re-think and adapt their approach.
Join us for a lively 45-minute discussion with guest expert Sam Marshall of ClearBox Consulting and Anders Fagerlund of Omnia.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- How to plan a joined-up approach to internal comms
- The role of Teams for first-line worker comms
- Who should own and drive Teams success
- When to lead communications on your intranet, Teams or Yammer
- Common gaps and pitfalls communicators should be aware of
This webinar is primarily aimed at roles like CIO, CCO, CDO, Digital Workplace or Intranet Managers or similar roles within organizations planning to improve their digital workplace based on Microsoft technology.
This webinar is free of charge and is held in English. You can participate using a web browser or a mobile app. Presenters in this webcast are guest expert Sam Marshall of ClearBox Consulting and Anders Fagerlund, Product Offering Lead for Omnia.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept registrations from private email addresses (gmail, outlook, yahoo etc.).